If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Definitions
- Website (from now on: "Website") www.catchphrase.io.
- Party responsible for processing personal data (from now on: "the controller"): Catchphrase BV, established at Jacques Offenbachplantsoen 38, 3543 HK Utrecht, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 77550072.
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your commercial, political, or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - Website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds, and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and, more generally, all the components used on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property.
Any reproduction, repetition, use, or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited.
The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any infringement can not be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 - Management of the website
For proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of visitors
- delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette
- make the website temporarily unavailable to perform updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties, or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or oany of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment due to your connection to or use of the website, and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 6 - Collection of data
- Your data will be collected by Catchphrase BV .
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
- An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The personal data that are collected on the website are used mainly by the collector to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and, if applicable, to process your orders. They are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 7 - Your rights regarding information
- Under Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR, each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure, and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
- Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
- Depending on the complexity and the number of requests, this period may be extended to two months.
Article 8 - Legal obligations
- If any information is necessary to obtain access to certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
Article 9 - Collected data and commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
- If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use, or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the data subject(s) in question. The collector is not responsible for these circumstances.
Article 10 - Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: like the session and login cookies to collect session and login information.
- Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages, and topics. In this way, we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We can not see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has taken place.
- Non-anonymized Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like the number of visitors, popular pages, and topics. In this way, we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors.
- Tracking Cookies: like advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant advertisements. By using these cookies, we may deduce your personal interests. Thus (other) organizations may show you targeted advertisements when you visit their website. Tracking cookies make profiling possible and treat categories of people differently when targeting advertisements. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and third parties may be installed on your equipment.
For more information about using, managing, and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post / cookies # faq
Article 12 - Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
Article 13 - Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact email@example.com.